THE BELFRY WHITBY
‘Good to Go’ Compliant
- We will offer to move bookings free of charge if you contract coronavirus and/or are required to self-isolate. We hope you will understand that we will need to see written evidence that you have been requested to self-isolate via the Government test and trace program.
- Should travel restrictions be put in place such that you cannot visit Whitby then we will offer to move your booking free of charge.
What to Expect During Your Visit
- All of us are trained in these new standards.
- Check-in is now from 3pm to allow for more time to clean guest bedrooms.
- We have invested heavily in all the right equipment and products to ensure your safe stay. Before your arrival, as well as thoroughly cleaned, your room has been fully sanitised using the latest fogging equipment.
- Hand sanitiser is provided on entry and within the guest house.
- We have removed unnecessary items from rooms such as cushions and throws in order to aid thorough cleaning.